First Time Home Buyers
Buying your first home may seem like a daunting task. It is our job to make it as easy as possible for you while we guide you through the whole process.
What is an inspection period? When am I completely obligated to buy the house I have selected? What happens if we find out something is wrong with the house were were unaware of when we made the offer initially?
All of these questions will be answered for you. Just remember, the only dumb question is the one not asked.
We will cover issues such as:
- How do I get qualified for a mortgage?
- How much will I need to put down?
- How much can I afford?
- Can I really buy a home with little or nothing down?
- What will it take for me to get approved?
- Are there tax advantages to buying?
- Should I buy or should I really be looking at renting?
Tell us a little about your goals, how long you plan to live in your next home, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. There are no obligations to using our expert home buying services.